At Coats Funeral Home, we have developed a variety of signature services to honor your loved one. Today, you have numerous alternatives in planning a funeral, and at Coats Funeral Home we will customize your tribute to respect your desires and to honor and remember your loved one.
Coats Funeral Home Signature Services
Our Coats Funeral Home signature services include:
Call Us Anytime – We Are Here To Serve You
As we are here to serve you 24-hours-a-day, we invite you to call us toll free or collect at any time, day or night.
Upon meeting with you, we will take care of initial details, such as:
- Prepare and file the death certificate
- Secure the burial or cremation permit
- Contact the cemetery, newspaper, and clergy
- File for veteran flags and markers
- Notify employers, insurance companies, and social security.
On your behalf, we:
- Pick up and transport the body
- Handle embalming, make-up and clothing services
- Provide private and public visitation
- Receive and arrange floral tributes
- Prepare a custom register book, memorial folders or prayer cards, and thank you cards.
- Guide you through choosing the desired tributes.
Click here to learn more about the details that we provide.
We can create a DVD tribute, arrange for music, plan a luncheon, and other details that you would like. For the day of the service, we provide hearse and staff for procession to the cemetery or crematory and secure military services.
We Also Are Here For You Afterwards
You may certainly count on us after the funeral.
- Grief counseling
- Help with filing insurance policies and social security
- Applying for Veterans benefits
- Acquiring additional thank you cards and death certificates.
We recommend that you take the time now to organize your information into one place, to make things easier for you once the time arrives. Also, should you desire, you may plan and even pay for arrangements in advance.
We believe that you will feel and know our care and concern for you and your family throughout the entire process.
We invite you to contact us at Coats Funeral Home.